Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Fall in the fall!


I prefer spring to fall because I like warm temperature. In fall, some women are in the blues. I do not know the certain reason, but fallen leaves and chilly weather make them feel loss, I think. However, I am impressed when I see some gorgeous sceneries of fall. Fallen leaves give me a lot of feelings. Those show me various vivid colors-red, yellow, orange, etc. A high blue sky is one of the main beauties in fall, too. In Korea, there is fall, and the scenery is noticeable and impressive. During that season, many people go on picnics to see those sceneries. My hometown, Daejeon, is small in comparison with Iowa City, but our fall is as beautiful as the fall in Iowa City. The fall in my hometown continues for about two months, so it is enough to enjoy that. I like both falls in my hometown and Iowa City.

5 comments:

eunyoung's blog said...

I agree with your idea that most women's feeling in fall is depressive but I'm not^^

Maitha said...

It seems that you are enjoying the fall in Iowa City !!!

kelly said...

Beautiful fall is getting shorter.You like spring most..However,I love to see the tree which is covered snow..

Ayesha... said...

I also like spring because it is worm, but also i liked the fall because it is cold. However, I liked both because it is my first time to enjoy the differnet seasons!!!

Rebecca K said...

It is fun to read about the similarities between your hometown and Iowa City. :)
I think this time of year can be a depressing time because the length of sunshine is decreasing. Have you noticed it getting darker earlier at night? Next week, when we go back to sun time, you will be surprised how early the sun goes down!